Friday, June 19, 2015

So close to the 75 goal!

Another quilt finished for our local VA!  It looks like we will have the 75 needed for the three long term nursing home units...if not we will be really, really close!

My friend Shannon finished this top this week adding to our total!

I have two more to bind...so close!

Been taking more photos of the dragonflies and daylillies!  My sister sent me a book on identifying them!  Some of the ones that I thought were two different types were really just male and female...sort of like birds they have different coloring.


This weekend I need to get back to work on the guild donation quilt....my goal was to have that done and out of my sewing room by the end of June!   Yikes!

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

What a great project to create that many quilts for the VA nursing homes. Love the cool colors of your quilt.
My Orca Bay is in those same colors as Shannon's. I really should quilt it someday.
I have been an entomology 4-H leader many years in the past. I never studied the dragonflies enough to know the male/female coloring was different. Cool to know.

Tonya Ricucci said...

you guys did great! wow,love Shannon's quilt - great colors.